M&M Control Service/Kunkle
- Manufacturer Page
M&M Control Service represents the top manufacturers in the industry. We bring you the best products at the best prices, delivered from stock or direct from the factories. We aim to exceed our customers' expectations, with continuously improved service, quality products, competitive prices and the fastest delivery. Our personal service staff is the best in the business and is committed to ensuring that your needs are met.
About Kunkle: Kunkle Valve is a leading manufacturer of Pressure and Safety Relief Valves for industrial and commercial applications, including steam, air, liquid, cryogenics and non-hazardous gases. Kunkle delivers quality products from cryogenic to high temperature and vacuum to high-pressure Steam, Air, Gas, and Liquid applications.
Kunkle safety and relief valve products range in size from 1/4-inch NPT through 6-inch flange and are suitable for services ranging from cryogenic to 850° F at set pressures ranging from vacuum to 6,500 PSIG. Kunkle valves are available in a wide range of materials including Brass, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, and Aluminum.
Kunkle Valve safety and relief valve products are available for ASME Section I, Section IV and Section VIII services with relief capacities certified by the National Board. In addition, Kunkle offers a range of non-code products and each valve, both code and non-code is set, tested, and re-tested to customer specifications and then sealed at the factory to prevent tampering.
Kunkle Valve Models 215V/337 Safety Relief Valves
Cast iron non-code vacuum relief and ASME Section VIII air/gas, ‘UV’, National Board certified safety valves, both PED certified for non-hazardous gas
- Large nozzle design provides high capacity.
- Flat bronze valve seats are lapped for optimum performance.
- Warn ring offers easy adjustability for precise opening with minimum pre-open or simmer.
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Model 215V has seal cap for vacuum service.
- Model 337 has 'lift-pin' lift device for easy manual testing.
- Bronze nozzle and disc as standard. Optional SS trim available.
- Each valve tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.